Privacy and data protection policy
Additional and detailed information on the use of their personal data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: TRAVENSA S.A.
Mailing address: PLAZA NUEVA, 7, C mezzanine, CP 03300 ORIHUELA, ALICANTE
Security Manager or data protection delegate in your case: TRAVENSA S.A.
Do we treat personal data purpose?
We treat the personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
1 comply with the duty of information and obtaining consents required by the new European legislation for the protection of personal data.
2 COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND ITS CUSTOMERS IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES OF REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTED AND/OR PERFORMED.
3. the sending of commercial communications of our products or services, unless you manifest his will against by any means. In any case, the permission to treat your data for this purpose is voluntary and its refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
What data do we treat?
Within the framework of the provision of services offering the institution and subject to the purposes consensual by you, our entity only treated data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of the services, and will only be which you have provided to us.
How long will we try their data?
The personal data you provide us will be kept as long as the contractual relationship / commercial force, or during a period of four years from the last business relation according to the regulations for tax purposes.
However our entity will continue to retain your information for the sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of interest, while not requested its deletion by the person concerned.
You can always exercise the rights that recognizes it the regulations by contacting through the pathway that is more comfortable.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of their data is the execution of the service contract necessary to carry out the business operation either this legitimacy is bestowed by their consent as own and main interested.
To which recipients communicate your data?
Do not communicate your data to any third party, except for existing legal obligations. In any case that you change this possibility you will be informed properly requesting their consent to such transfer. We inform you that international transfers will not be.
Informs the user that, for the proper provision of services (see, web hosting, email marketing, etc.), various providers employed by our Organization Services (responsible of the treatment) could have access to information personnel necessary to perform its functions.
Our Organization in its commitment to the privacy and protection of user data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the treatment is as the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the rights of the user.
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about if we are dealing with personal data that concern them or not. In this sense, you are entitled to request:
· Access-The person concerned is entitled to obtain from the controller confirmation of whether or not data relating to him being, being addressed as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
· Rectification-The person concerned is entitled to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data which concern him or who complete those that were incomplete.
· Suppression-The person concerned shall be entitled to request the deletion of your personal data, in any case the removal will be subject to the limits set out in the regulatory standard.
· Limitation of treatment.-the applicant shall be entitled to request the limitation regarding the treatment of your personal data
· Opposition to the treatment. – In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to his particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of your data. The entity will no longer treat the data, except for reasons legitimate, compelling, or exercise or defence of claims.
· Right to the portability of your data. – I.e., is entitled to receive the personal data that incumbent on him, which has provided to a person in charge of the treatment, in a structured format, common use and machine readable and to transmit them to another controller.
You may exercise rights referrals, contacting the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information with respect to the exercise of their rights, you can also refer to the Spanish Agency of data protection.
We also inform you that, if you feel it appropriate, you have the right to remove, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the prior to its withdrawal. In the event that understood their rights has not been addressed adequately, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency of data protection. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid. www.agpd.es.